The DNA Lofts are brand new construction Boston Lofts which are going to auction on October 6th with prices as low as $115,000! This is an amazing opportunity for someone who feels they might be priced out of the expensive Boston real estate market.
Here is an availability list of the DNA Boston Lofts Auction:
About the DNA Lofts:
- Contemporary Kitchens and Bathrooms
- 10′ to 16′ ceilings
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Granite Counters
- Wood Floors
- Many homes with private terraces and balconies
- Deeded parking
- Community Room
- Landscaped Courtyard and Patio
- Walking Distance to Red T line (JFK/UMASS)
- Close to major highways
- Minutes from Boston Medical Center
- Auction Date is October 6th
- It is a live Auction to be held at the Colonnade Hotel in Boston
- There are furnished models to preview along with access to the actual auction units
- 1 outdoor parking space is included in the auction price. Option to purchase an indoor space is available for $25,000 (buyer must release outdoor space in place of garage space purchase.)
- Contact Nick Warren to schedule a tour of the property at email@example.com or 617-933-9776
- It’s really simple! All you have to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-933-9776 to schedule an appointment. The available times are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday with extended hours on Thursday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- After we tour you around the DNA Lofts you will be able to fill out an auction registration card. This will allow you to participate in the auction if you choose to do so. It doesn’t cost anything and there is no obligation so its worth doing if you think you might want to bid.
- Absolutely! After filling out the registration card you will get a copy of all the important documents you would want to review prior to purchasing.
- On Auction Day, all approved registered bidders must present a separate Cashier’s Check, Traveler’s Check, Certified Check or Money Order (“Cash Equivalent”) in the amount of $5,000 for each residence that they have been approved to purchase. Each bidder is also required to bring a blank personal check. The blank check will then be added to the $5,000 to equal 5% of the winning bid price. Cash Equivalent(s) should be made payable to yourself.